At Todyl, we've seen it all when it comes to the spooky, ghostly and gruesome activities on remote networks, especially home networks and co-working spaces. Join Darrin Swan, Todyl's Channel Chief next Wednesday to hear stories of spooky things to look out for now that we’re working from anywhere and everywhere. Home networks, co-working offices and other remote locations...we’ll cover it all.
Learn new ways to show your clients the importance of a comprehensive security cloud platform that protects them in this new “anywhere and everywhere” world.
We'll show how Todyl's ultimate Secure Global Network(TM) cloud platform makes the art and science of protecting your clients in this new normal incredibly simple and effective.
- When: Thursday, October 28 @ 10:30am MDT
- Where: Zoom - register here
- Why: Learn about how spooky remote networks can be
- Who: Your host will be Darrin Swan, Todyl's Channel Chief
We'll see you there!
Can't make it? No problem. Reach out to us and 'd love to share
If this new model of a unified security cloud for MSP's is interesting to you, let's talk
- Schedule 15 minutes with our MSP partner team,
- Call us at: 646-969-3605
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.todyl.com.