We’re excited to announce the latest improvements to the Todyl Platform.
SSL Inspection Conflict Logging
Details around SSL Inspection conflicts can now be found in the SIEM's Timeline & Search section using the "SSL Conflict Log" filter.
- Quickly identify, diagnose and resolve SSL conflicts
- More information on the various types of conflicts can be found under SSL Conflict Log Details.
SGN Connect v3.4.6
The latest version of the SGN Connect agent is now available for download and auto-update. Improvements include:
- Fix for Windows Adapter Status API bug which caused hanging disconnect/connect edge cases
- Automated removal of non-routable SGN IPs in Server 2008 R2
- Fix for macOS issue which prevented CA injection in Firefox
- Improved OS and device indentification
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
SGN Connect Mobile v1.0.7 for Android
- Improved power handling, decreasing power consumption
- Various bug and performance fixes